ADMISSIONS PROCESS & POLICIESWonderworld Montessori Academy strives to provide an authentic Montessori experience delivered by education professionals certified by the Association Montessori International (AMI) who are passionate in early childhood development. Our Burnaby – Metrotown Centre will be one of the largest daycare facilities in British Columbia where hundreds of children could play, learn and interact in a full-day routine. The WMA offers programs for both infant/toddler and 3-6 yrs old children. Our Burnaby – Metrotown centre is located at 6390 Silver Avenue, Burnaby (SunTowerI) and is scheduled to open in June-September 2021 (opening schedule is subject to change, please stayed tuned for further notice). If you are interested in learning more about Wonderworld, we highly recommend attending our Virtual Open House.
STEP 1 – Before Apply
- Review the Recording of Open House: To learn our philosophy, facility, program, daily routines and activities, and tuition, please review the Recording of Open House by Submit a “Student Inquiry Form” online at: https://wonderworldmontessori.ca/
STEP 2 – How to Apply
- Submit a Student Application and make a non-refundable $100 application fee online by click Apply Now
- A family interview will be scheduled upon our admission team receiving both the application fee and student application. The interview invitation shall be delivered via email.
STEP 3 – Family Interviews/Decisions
- Applicants will be invited for a family interview which includes a meet-and-greet with the prospective child by Wonderworld staff.
- The outcome of the family interview will be delivered to all applicants via email in 2–5 business days after the interview.
- The available space will be reserved for 2 business days for families to make a decision.
STEP 4 – Complete Registration Online
- Complete online registration package by Log-in Parent Portal. A Parent Portal link will be sent by email.
* Wonderworld Montessori Academy will refund the $100 application fee under the following circumstances:
● The child is not accepted by Wonderworld Montessori Academy after the family interview; or
● The child is accepted after the interview yet is unable to attend the program due to class capacity or availability issues